Keeping a close eye on the market by local presence


Find out more about the subsidiaries in Italy and our german parent company.

BayWa r.e. Italia S.r.l.

BayWa r.e. Italia S.r.l. is the Italian holding company of the BayWa r.e. activities in Italy and owns companies that develop projects, provide investment structures and operation for effective and sustainable wind and photovoltaic energy projects. The management competencies, based on more than 15 years of experience in the wind energy industry, include origination, project development, permitting, financing, procurement, construction and operation of windfarms and photovoltaic parks.

In particular, we pursue the most suitable balance between local expertise and resources and some centralized services to provide our clients with very god effectiveness and efficiency.

BayWa r.e. Operation Services S.r.l.

BayWa r.e. Operation Services provides Operation & Maintenance together with Monitoring and consultancy Services.

In the photovoltaic sector we ensure quality operation on plants and provide operations & maintenance services to third parties in accordance to best market practice. We offer a large range of services spanning from plant operations monitoring, to maintenance and repair with our local technicians (typically full time employee of BayWa r.e. Operation Services), data and information management, technical reporting and consulting. In par-ticular, we pursue the most suitable balance between local services and resources and some centralized services to provide our clients with very god effectiveness and efficiency.

In the Wind sector we provide Commercial and Asset Management services as well as consultancy services.

BayWa r.e. Progetti S.r.l.

BayWa r.e. Progetti develops projects, investment structures and operation for effective and sustainable wind energy projects. The management competencies, based on more than 15 years of experience in the wind energy industry, include origination, pro-ject development, permitting, financing, procurement, construc-tion and operation of windfarms.

We are constantly looking for opportunities to acquire projects at various stages of development.

BayWa r.e. Solar Systems S.r.l.

Tecno Spot was founded in 1998 as a specialist distributor for photovoltaic systems thanks to the entrepreneurial passion of Gert Gremes. Over the last 20 years, Gert Gremes and Tecno Spot have contributed to the increasing use and development of photovoltaic systems in Italy, from the early autonomous installations in mountainous areas to the importation and distribution of specialist products throughout Italy.

In 2011, the BayWa r.e. group acquired 70% of the company shares, a process that culminated in 2014 with the acquisition of the remaining 30%. In May 2017, Tecno Spot was transformed into BayWa r.e. Solar Systems srl. While the name of the firm and its appearance are undergoing change, the contact persons, the service provided, the reliability and high quality standards remain exactly the same as before.

BayWa r.e. Solar Systems does not wish to present itself merely as a wholesaler, but as a partner in the achievement of the business goals of its clients. Their services include pre- and post-sales consultancy and preliminary planning. In support of the commercial service, BayWa r.e. Solar Systems offers a precise and flexible logistics service that meets the needs of the market. With a pro-active business strategy, BayWa r.e. Solar Systems is active in the market as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality photovoltaic systems.

BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH

BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of BayWa AG and brings together the group's activities in the renewable energies sector. Founded in 2009, BayWa r.e. serves as a holding for several companies in the fields of solar energy, wind power and bioenergy worldwide.

Business activities of BayWa r.e. span from project development and implementation to trading and consultation services. When it comes to services, BayWa r.e. covers the entire demand associated with technical plant support. Where required, the company also undertakes commercial and technical operations management. An internationally focused company, its core markets are in Europe and the USA.

Our future is built on solid ground

From 2009 onwards, a rounded portfolio of services was developed for solar energy, wind power, biomass and geothermal energy through the organic growth of BayWa AG and through strategic acquisitions in new business sectors.

In order to fully realise the potential of its own network, since 2013 BayWa r.e. has combined the expertise of its specialists under the powerful BayWa r.e. renewable energy brand.

Munich-based BayWa AG, is a listed trading company operating on an international platform. Core business sectors include agriculture, construction and energy. 

rethink_energy02.jpg

r.e.think energy
Check out our Corporate Movie

› more