BayWa r.e.: your partner for the energy of the future

Discover more about our branches in Italy and our German parent company.

To overview

Setting standards – today and tomorrow

Across solar, wind and bioenergy, at BayWa r.e we r.e. think energy – how it is produced, how it can be stored and how it can be best used.

We are a leading global renewable energy developer, service supplier, wholesaler and energy solutions provider.  

Globally, BayWa r.e. has brought over 2 GW of energy online, while managing over 5 GW of assets. Working with businesses worldwide, we are reducing carbon footprints and driving down energy costs.

A leading supplier to the solar wholesale market, BayWa r.e. is a preferred partner for thousands of installers. We also have a rapidly growing energy trading business and supply tens of thousands of customers.

Every day we are working hard to find new solutions, push technological boundaries, redefine service standards and actively shape the future of energy.

Our Italian subsidiaries

BayWa r.e. Italia S.r.l. 

BayWa r.e. Italia S.r.l. owns companies that develop projects and provide investment and management services for efficient and sustainable wind and photovoltaic energy projects. Management expertise, based on more than 15 years of experience in the wind energy industry, includes identifying and developing projects, managing authorisation procedures, financing, supply and the construction and management of wind farms and photovoltaic plants. 

We offer the right mix of local skills and centralised service to provide our clients with efficient services and effective support.

BayWa r.e. Operation Services S.r.l. 

BayWa r.e. Operation Services provides management and technical maintenance services alongside monitoring and consultation services. In the photovoltaic sector, we ensure the high-quality operation of plants and provide management and maintenance services to third parties in line with best market practices. We offer a vast range of services including monitoring plants, maintaining and repairing defects through our network of local technicians (typically full-time employees), handling data and information, providing technical reports and consultation services. In particular, we offer the right mix of local services and technicians with some centralised services in order to provide our clients with effective and efficient support. For wind energy, we provide commercial and operational management services.

BayWa r.e. Progetti S.r.l. 

BayWa r.e. Progetti develops projects and defines investment and management formulae for effective and sustainable wind energy projects. Management expertise, based on more than 15 years of experience in the wind energy industry, includes starting and developing projects, obtaining permits, financing, supply, construction and operating wind energy plants. We are constantly looking for opportunities to acquire projects in various stages of development.

BayWa r.e. Solar Systems S.r.l. 

Thanks to the entrepreneurial passion of Gert Gremes, Tecno Spot was founded in 1998 as a distribution company specialising in photovoltaic systems. Over the last 20 years, Gert Gremes and Tecno Spot have contributed greatly to the spread and development of photovoltaics in Italy: from the first independent plants in mountain regions to the import and distribution of specialised products throughout Italy. 

In 2011, BayWa r.e. Group acquired 70% of the company’s shares, a process which culminated with the acquisition of the remaining 30% in 2014. In May 2017, Tecno Spot became BayWa r.e Solar Systems srl. Whilst its name and appearance are changing, service, reliability and high quality standards remain.

BayWa r.e. Solar Systems does not only wish to present itself as a wholesaler, but as a partner to help its clients reach their commercial objectives. Services include pre-and post-sale consultation and preliminary planning. To support its commercial service, BayWa r.e. Solar Systems offers a punctual and flexible logistics service which is able to meet market demands. With an extremely focused commercial strategy, BayWa r.e. Solar Systems presents itself to the market as one of the leaders in high-quality photovoltaic systems.

Corporate Movie

At BayWa r.e., we set standards in renewable energy and offer our customers tailor-made solutions. All the while taking innovative approaches and rethinking energy.
We use cookies to adapt this website to your needs as well as to improve our services. The further use of the website is understood as consent to our regulations on cookies.

More OK
Back to top