Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh/ United Kingdom and are currently looking for an Asset Manager to join us. Please note this is for a 10 month fixed term contract.
Asset Manager (Fixed term contract)
- Day to day financial management of the assets, including ensuring liabilities met as fall due, VAT recording and reporting, performance of financial controls, and ensuring revenue received promptly under terms of power purchase agreement.
- Stakeholder management and reporting, including provision of and discussion in relation to regular management accounts, budgets, cash-flows, and forecasts to external owners of asset as required; attendance and facilitation of Board Meetings as required,
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors to manage and assist the audit requirements of the solar and wind assets under management
- Working with project owners across Europe and local teams in Edinburgh to ensure processes are set-up appropriately to ensure good management of existing assets and a smooth handover of new assets coming online.
- ICAS / ICAEW / ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working for either a finance / asset management team, coming from an accountancy / audit practice or degree background.
- Proven track record of reporting deliverables to stakeholders.
- Some experience of accounting software used for SME, SAGE Line 50 in particular preferred.
- Familiarity preparing / reviewing month end and year end journals.
- Comfortable reviewing and working with contracts.
- Experience of financial controls and VAT reporting.
- Experience of reviewing and considering tax computations.
- Strong organistional skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills. Must have a flexible skillset and enthusiasm for a varied role.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.