Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for C&I Business Development Senior Manager - SEA
C&I Business Development Senior Manager - SEA
- Analyze the different markets in South East Asia. Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for entering the C&I segment in the region.
- Use its own network and develop a company network in SEA to source, evaluate and negotiate C&I solar PV projects.
- Identify strategy to reduce customer acquisition costs –Call center/virtual sales office, website, social media/digital channels, network referral program, etc.
- Manage key client accounts in the region –Prepare and present proposals to clients.
- Standardize and negotiate project sales, EPC contracts and lease/Power purchase agreements (PPA contracts).
- Establish partnerships and JV with developers, EPC companies, Real Estate companies or any other company that could accelerate sourcing pipeline of C&I projects.
- Set and continually manage project forecasts with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations.
- Develop best practices and tools for sourcing and evaluating projects.
- BS in Engineering, Business or Economics is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in solar PV preferable.
- To be essential that the Business Development Manager possess strong communication skills, including the ability to give persuasive presentations.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Strong understanding of energy systems, including the proper usage of basic components and conventional installation and interconnection methods.
- Strong network of C&I players and government agencies in South East Asia.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to explain complex technical topics and systems.
- Proven ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment and to perform multiple roles and functions simultaneously.
- Experience working for an international organization strongly preferred.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.