Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, and are currently looking for a Data Analyst (m/f).
Data Analyst (m/f)
- Develop data analysis tools to analyze performance of operational PV and wind projects based on SCADA real time data
- Develop reporting templates and report regularly to the responsible Project Manager, working to deadlines
- Produce monthly performance and availability reports for customers in line with our contractual obligations
- Assist with negotiating performance and reporting requirements in new contracts
- Carry out profound shortfall analysis and support the Project Manager in finding solutions
- Prepare a set of operational KPI’s for PV and wind projects which allows portfolio analysis and continuous improvements
- Exchange information with other international BayWa r.e. entities to carry out portfolio analysis
- Carry out training for Project Managers and other data analysts
- Support Project Managers with creating reports and explanations to keep clients informed about technical issues on their sites
- A degree in Engineering/ Physics/ Mathematics or related subject would be desirable
- Profound knowledge of the relevant modelling tools (e.g. R/SQL/Python) as well as MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage a range of priorities
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills
- Flexible skillset and enthusiasm for a varied role
- Calm under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience working as a data analyst in the renewable energy industry, preferably PV
- Profound knowledge of the relevant modelling tools (e.g. R/SQL/Python/MatLab) as well as MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.