Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager (m/f).
Digital Transformation Manager (m/f)
- Design and implement the digital transformation strategy plus related individual projects across the wind and solar business and generally facilitate the digital evolution towards a more sophisticated, connected and effective global organization;
- Develop concepts and guidelines for the consolidation of the existing software landscape and the implementation and use of new tools and processes;
- Working together with other IT and Digital/Process colleagues, identify, analyse and engage with new business partners such as software suppliers or implementation partners;
- Plan effective digital initiatives – including key objectives, resource and training needs - in alignment with the strategic agenda of BayWa r.e. and a focus on supporting a well-informed, efficient and effective business;
- Project manage software implementation projects while liaising closely with teams in different business units;
- Optimise existing digital platforms for the wind and solar business, i.e. process automation of back office processes and productivity tools for employees;
- At least five years of experience in one or more areas of the software market, digital transformation or process improvement in a corporate environment;
- Proven track record of handling complex and multi-stakeholder projects in an effective way with a focus on delivering results on time and within budget;
- Long term expertise and proven success in the development of digital platforms; sound knowledge in digital, mobile and internet solutions and trends;
- Sound practical experience in project management of extensive international projects; experience in agile project management is beneficial;
- First-rate understanding of customer requirements regarding digital solutions as well as excellent digital customer experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – also on senior management level, as well as naturally positive and progressive stakeholder management approach;
- Excellent written and oral English and German skills, willingness to travel and work remotely with colleagues in other countries.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.