The Digital Transformation Internship program provides you with excellent training, skills and real experience to help catapult a successful career within the renewables sector. As a member of an International team, you will be focused on supporting the implementation and expansion of digital resources / tools on a global level. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Digital Transformation (m/f) intern.
Digital Transformation (m/f) Intern
- Collaborate with internal Wind and Solar project managers to cluster and analyze internal data
- Perform data analyses to address complex business needs (data assessment)
- Preparation of the ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) processes with the support of our experts
- Preparation of information for new data input. Identify and complete data gaps on existing platforms
- Development of SQL queries and update process in the database
- Follow agile project management methodology, completing tasks in sprints of 2 weeks
- Support the Project team in coordination of 3rd party vendors
- Support the Digital Transformation Team in daily operations (managing agenda, creating documentation, developing reports, etc.)
- Student specializing in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
- Interest in the topics of Data Transformation and Business Intelligence
- Ability to develop ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) processes to acquire data from internal and external sources and produce relevant outputs is extremely advantageous
- Very good IT and MS Office skills, especially Excel. Database [MS SQL] and/or Visual Studio (or similar) experience a plus
- Strong interest for the user experience and customer focus
- Independent and structured working methodology. Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, team-oriented working attitude
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal (other languages are of advantage)
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.