Due to our dynamic growth, BayWa r.e. UK are expanding our team in our Edinburgh office and are currently looking for a Graduate Analyst to join us.
Graduate Analyst (UK & Ireland)
- Use and develop best practice financial models and analysis tools to evaluate projects and business development activities
- Assist Project Managers (PMs) with documenting business cases and providing supporting analysis
- Engage with colleagues to understand and evaluate project risks and opportunities
- Manage financial tracking of projects against budget, liaising and reporting to PMs and the management team on a regular basis
- Contribute to enhancing best practice methods, valuation processes, knowledge management, internal tools & templates
- Set-up and manage internal database of project benchmarks to assist with ready cross checking and evaluation, working alongside centralised services of Project Financing, Corporate Finance and Turnkey Construction
- Take ownership of discrete areas of business development work streams and support the wider team in achieving our goals
- Ad-hoc analyses and research in UK & Ireland energy markets
- Relevant degree in numerical discipline such as Maths, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and pragmatic with an ability to find solutions to challenging problems
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to translate analysis into practical and implementable recommendations
- Naturally curious, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible attitude and ability to be proactive and act on own initiative
- A team player, willing to provide support to all colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills, both written (presentations, reports, documents) and spoken
- Modern office atmosphere
- Company pension allowance
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please get in contact with us.