Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Head of the Design and Engineering (m/f).
Head of the Design and Engineering
- Lead our engineering team based in our Bangkok and Melbourne offices and report to the regional management in Bangkok
- Manage the detailed design of electrical and structural components of solar and wind systems in the APAC region
- Lead the technical development of projects including managing conceptual design, EPC design review, OEM evaluation, wind/solar resources, yield analysis etc.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party technical advisors in relation to renewable power projects
- Assist in commercial contractual agreements, EPC contracts, O&M agreements, Project Finance, PPA’s, term sheets etc. – with technical input
- Screen the market and maintain relationships in regard to available wind and solar technology providers and contractors
- Work closely with our multinational project management teams in the region
- Electrical Engineering graduate or Mechanical, Civil Engineering degree with significant Solar experience
- Male or female, Thai or any other foreign nationality.
- At least 10 years of working experience in construction or design of Solar plants or at least 8 years’ experience in design of Power Plants
- AutoCAD and MS Project skills are required, PVSYST and Helios is a plus
- Excellent understanding of solar system construction procedures
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal (other languages are of advantage). Thai language is a plus for foreign applicants
- Team management skills are essential and he/she should be able to effectively manage and mentor the engineering teams based in multiple locations throughout the APAC region
- Able to act on own initiative
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.