Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a International Wind Origination Analyst (m/w).
International Wind Origination Analyst (m/w)
- Use and develop best practice financial models and analysis tools to evaluate projects and business development activities
- Assist Project Managers (PMs) with documenting business cases and providing supporting analysis
- Engage with colleagues to understand and evaluate project risks and opportunities
- Manage financial tracking of projects against budget, liaising and reporting to PMs and the management team on a regular basis
- Contribute to enhancing best practice methods, valuation processes, knowledge management, internal tools & templates
- Set-up and manage internal database of project benchmarks to assist with ready cross checking and evaluation, working alongside centralised services of Project Financing, Corporate Finance and Turnkey Construction
- Take ownership of discrete areas of business development work streams and support the wider team in achieving our goals
- Ad-hoc analyses and research in various relevant markets
- Relevant degree in numerical discipline such as Maths, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or similar
- At least two years’ post-graduate experience of business modelling and valuation techniques, ideally with exposure to project financing and backed by dedicated training
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to translate analysis into practical and implementable recommendations
- Naturally curious, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible attitude and ability to be proactive and act on own initiative
- A team player, willing to provide support to all colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills, both written (presentations, reports, documents) and spoken
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.