Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, Freiburg or Heerenveen, and are currently looking for a Legal counsel (m/f) (inhouse).
Legal counsel (m/f) inhouse
- Providing comprehensive legal advice (including on Dutch law) to the BayWa r.e. project teams on development, purchase and implementation of renewable energy projects, especially solar projects located primarily in the Netherlands
- Drafting of contracts for securing land rights and in relation to grid connection or renewable energy projects
- Procurement and review of renewable energy related public law permits and permissions
- Legal support in relation to tenders for renewable energy subsidies (in particular under the Dutch SDE+ regime)
- Legal support on project financing contracts
- Drafting, review and negotiation of project sales contracts and power purchase agreements
- Management and instruction of external national and international legal advisors
- You achieved an above-average result on your law examinations in the Netherlands or have a comparable international degree
- You have at least three years of professional experience in a comparable field and therefore extensive knowledge in the area of renewable energies, preferably in the Netherlands
- You have a good understanding of economic relationships, a business-oriented approach and outstanding negotiation skills
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team
- You are fluent in (Business) Dutch and English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.