Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich or Freiburg, and are currently looking for a PPA Senior Analyst (m/f/d).
PPA Senior Analyst (m/f/d)
- Providing commercial support for our Commercial and Industrial clients’ Sales Managers (particularly on an Excel based calculation tool, mainly covering off-site and on-site solar, wind and battery off-take structures)
- Preparing and coordinating in-house Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) tenders, as well as participating in off-taker PPA tenders for wind and solar projects in our European focus countries and managing related processes
- Negotiating project specific, bankable PPAs and coordinating all related internal and external processes
- Developing alternative market specific power sales solutions and business models and liaising with relevant market participants
- Coordinating closely with BayWa r.e. entities to match our client’s needs with BayWa’s solutions and project pipelines
- Providing in-house know how transfer on PPA basics, structures and market developments
- Qualified professional experience in energy procurement, project finance or equity sales for at least 5 years
- Experience in business case modelling and analysis as well as in PPA structuring and negotiation
- Comprehensive understanding of PPA markets, structures and processes as well as of the project business, ideally in the area of renewable energies as well as in emerging markets
- Suitable academic background
- Excellent English and ideally German language skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong affinity to different mentalities in an international business environment
- Willingness and ability to work in an interdisciplinary team and in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.