Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes (United Kingdom), and are currently looking for a Procurement Manager (m/f).
Procurement Manager (m/f)
- Attend meetings with potential suppliers, conduct supplier comparison analysis and facilitate negotiations
- Continually develop, evaluate and manage suppliers to ensure they meet BayWa r.e. needs and are in line with BayWa r.e. values
- Support in the development of company processes Conduct contract negotiations (with the support from inhouse legal counsel) with subcontractors
- Maintain an inventory list of spares for all sites and ensure all used spares are replenished
- Maintain an inventory list of spares for all sites and ensure all used spares are replenished Manage flow of materials in and out of storage centers and maintain a stock list for each facility
- Help BayWa r.e. create a system of centralised spare parts stock in the UK, with international links
- Create purchase orders and quotes for the operations team and on the company’s behalf
- Co-ordinate with the operations team to determine supplier timelines and adjust as necessary
- Consult with the operations team on procurement strategies and new ideas to help reduce cost and liability risk to the business
- Relevant University Degree
- Proven track record in Procurement Management of operational Solar Plants
- Good understanding of design, assembly and installation of ground mount solar farms
- Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multi task effectively
- Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook
- Driven and able to take initiative, utilising time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively
- Logical thinker and clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
- The aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes in use within the customer service team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good Negotiation skills and IT skills in MS Word/Excel
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.