Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Melbourne, and are currently looking for Project Coordinator – Renewable Energy Projects
Project Coordinator – Renewable Energy Projects
- Working with the Project Managers, Engineering, and Construction teams to successfully implement solar PV and wind projects in Australia
- Maintaining project budgets, reporting to the Project Managers on expenditure to date and planned expenditure against budget on a monthly basis
- Maintaining project schedules, identifying critical paths, key milestone dates, delays and mitigation strategies, as well as reporting to Project Managers on a weekly basis
- Attending regular project progress meetings and preparing standard meeting minutes in relation to key actions
- Supporting the Project Managers in communications with utilities and other authorities regarding grid connection, permitting and other regulatory compliance issues
- Supporting the Project Managers in contract management including variation claims, payment milestones, invoicing, and notice dates
- Administration of project contacts including contractors, vendors and internal teams
- Assisting with drafting the technical scope of works for project tenders, response evaluations and selection of key contractors, preparing project budgets for new project opportunities
- Liaising with the Operations and Maintenance team to ensure the smooth handover to the operations phase
- Generally identifying areas for improvements to current methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Electrical, Civil, or Energy Engineering discipline or equivalent field experience
- Significant experience working on construction projects
- Strong understanding and experience in either electrical or civil engineering aspects of construction
- Good knowledge of Australian Standards and Best Industry Practice in the construction field
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Flexibility to travel to project sites both regionally and interstate as required
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and constantly using own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet multiple targets and deadlines
- Strong communication skills with an ability to prepare and present presentations and reports in both written and spoken form
- Ability to work closely and effectively with an international team
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.