Driven by our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Project Developer (m/f).
Project Developer (m/f) – Madrid
- Originates solar PV projects opportunities in Spain & Portugal, both ‘greenfield’ and ‘brownfield’.
- Analyses solar projects (including DD and commercial negotiations), secures internal approvals and leads M&A process to acquire them.
- Sources, structures and negotiates co-development agreements with local developers.
- Manages relationship (including contractual obligations) with co-development partners.
- Drives development & permitting process of projects to ensure a timely Ready To Build status.
- Manages relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. municipalities, Distribution Network Operator, Transmission System Operator, regional bodies).
- Coordinates internal teams, e.g. legal, engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in development of renewable energy projects in Spain and/or Portugal.
- Deep knowledge of site-securing, interconnection and permitting processes of renewable projects.
- Experience in renewable project acquisition transactions (e.g. NDA, LOI, HoT, SPAs, etc.).
- Profound understanding of financial modelling, experience with PPAs is a plus.
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills.
- Superior team-coordination capabilities.
- Delivers top-quality products on time.
- University degree, MBA is a plus.
- Native in Spanish, fully fluent in English.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.