Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, Freiburg or Heerenveen, and are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f) for Photovoltaic Projects International.
Project Manager (m/f) for Photovoltaic Projects International
- Implementation of all approval and planning steps to attain construction readiness
- Coordination of the construction planning, material procurement, awarding of construction contracts and the constructional implementation
- Securing the on-time and on-budget implementation of the plant construction as well as supporting the sales process
- Management of the project team (control of internal and external contacts)
- Consideration of processes and standards with other departments, especially EPC and Engineering
- Business, technical or legal university degree
- Qualified professional experience in project management, ideally in the photovoltaic sector
- High degree of self-responsibility, entrepreneurial understanding and flexibility
- Good negotiation management, coupled with high sensitivity to different mentalities and practices in an international business environment
- Fluent spoken and written business English; ideally, also fluent in Dutch and/or German
- High willingness to travel
- Ideally, you also have business experience in Netherlands
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.