Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milan, and are currently looking for a Project Manager Photovoltaic Sector.
Project Manager Photovoltaic Sector
- Cure the origin of new greenfield photovoltaic initiatives
- Manage contracts for the development of new greenfield initiatives in place with parts with the aim of optimizing the timing and costs of the contract
- Manage relations with landowners and contracts for the acquisition of real rights over plant areas
- Take care of aspects related to the electrical connection to the electricity grid
- Supervise business planning
- Support the drafting of EPC and O & M contracts for construction and maintenance, technically verifying and negotiating supplier offers
- Manage the building sites and the relationships with which the construction and connection to the photovoltaic network is entrusted
- periodically the progress of the work, the quality of the same and compliance with the timing and costs budgeted, ensuring the preparation of reporting
- Supervise the commissioning and start-up phases
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) in the development of greenfield photovoltaic systems and in the management of the construction phase of the same
- Knowledge of territorial planning tools and authorization regulations in the field of renewable energy
- In-depth knowledge of the regulations concerning connections to the electricity grid (AT and MT)
- Use of PVsyst, Autocad, Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Fluency in English
- Availability to frequent transfers
- Strong management skills and flexibility
- Extreme spirit of initiative and a high degree of proactivity
- Knowledge of the management of SQL, DB and energy markets
- Data analysis
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.