Predictive string and booth maintenance
At BayWa r.e., we never underestimate the importance of routine maintenance, which we believe is the foundation for the excellent operation of each plant. This means you, our client, need never worry. Whether following standard or specially adapted maintenance plans, we carry out cyclical control activities such as visual and structural analysis, operating tests, tightening and cleaning all electromechanical components present in booths or on the strings and modules themselves.
Our control services include:
- Weekly maintenance
- Annual maintenance
- Structural and testing activities
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Module washing
- Grass cutting
- Road system and platform maintenance
- Supplying and storing spare parts
In addition, you will always be informed when activities have been carried out thanks to our regular reporting system.
Corrective string and booth maintenance
Extraordinary events require speed and efficiency, which are essential to maintain the productivity, profitability and lifetime of each plant.
If there is any fault, whether we are alerted by the remote monitoring system which is active 24/7, 365 days a year, or we are otherwise notified, we are able to act quickly in booths, on strings or on modules to remedy the fault in an extremely short space of time by using the best tools at our disposal.
Our fault maintenance services include:
- Troubleshooting and repairs on underground and overhead medium voltage and low voltage power lines
- Troubleshooting and repairs on inverters
- Troubleshooting and repairs on power or automation switchboards and protection
- Troubleshooting and repairs on low voltage electrical and technological plants
- Troubleshooting and repairs on communication and data transmission networks
On-call activities for strings and booths
At your request, we can carry out investigative work on plants, either to solve problems or to implement any system to improve production performance, safety or the plant’s lifetime. Starting with the engineering side of your request, we will prepare a proposal and then proceed to implementation.