Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Manager (m/f) Corporate Finance.
Manager (m/f) Corporate Finance
I tuoi compiti
- Support in national and international M&A transactions (buy and sell side) of the BayWa r.e. Group
- Preparation of company analyses and valuations with the help of different valuation methods as well as the creation of corresponding financial models
- Drawing up transaction documentation, e.g. information memorandums and decision-making documents
- Tendering and monitoring of due diligence procedures (financial, technical and legal)
- Analysis of markets and sectors
- Organization of post-deal reviews and support in post-merger integration
Il tuo profilo:
- Academic degree in economics, industrial engineering or natural sciences with financial contact points
- Relevant professional experience in the field of M&A, Corporate Finance with an (investment) bank, auditing company, business advisory company or investment fund
- Knowledge of the market in the energy industry desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English and another language, which ideally were deepened through stays abroad
- Extensive experience in project management and corporate valuations
- Outstanding communication skills as an interdisciplinary team player in an international business environment
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.